Welcome to School Admissions Online
I am already registered and want to log in.
Before you begin...you will need:
- Any information you have been given about applying for a school place
- Your child’s full address (including postcode)
- Your child’s date of birth
- Approx 15-20 minutes to complete the application (but you can save and come back to it later)
- For security, the website will timeout if you login and do not use it
- Do not use the Browser's Back button; use the Back button on each page
This form is for Manchester residents applying for a secondary school place or a primary school place, including academies, going into their first year at secondary school (year 7) or their first year at primary school (reception) in September 2017.
To use the form you first need to create an account - use the links on the left to register a new account
The closing date for secondary school applications is 5pm on Monday 31 October 2016. The closing date for primary applications is 5pm on Monday 16 January 2017. You can change your application up to the closing date, but not after. You must apply on time to be considered for your preferred schools.
Before you start please:
Pick at least three preferred schools - search our online directory - in case there are no places at your first preference.
Check if you need to fill in an extra application form for your preferred primary school OR an extra application form for your preferred secondary school
Note - if you have it - the unique number for your application from the letter we have sent you (eg 82011H5MU4QQM6AB). This saves time, but you can still apply without it.
Make sure you've looked at all our web pages about applying for a school place.
Contact us on 0161 245 7166 with any queries.